With 2015 proving to be a massive year the team at Welden & Coluccio Lawyers have been paddling fast to keep pace. Fortunately for us, busy is just the way we like it. Here is just a snapshot of how our year unfolded.
- We welcomed Michelle Moore to the team in the capacity of legal clerk.
- Celebrated the Tour Down Under in Prospect at the “Tourrific Street Party”, hosting a, chatting to locals and answering all their burning legal questions.
- New England patriots won (cheated) another Superbowl.
- Welden & Coluccio Lawyers celebrated their first anniversary in business with valued referrers, clients and all those who made our success possible.
- Principals Greg Welden & Jason Coluccio attended another Salvation Army Wills Day, this time at Arndale.
- Principal Greg Welden competed in the annual Solicitors Versus Barristers Mullighan Mug 20/20 cricket match. Representing the solicitors Greg was thrilled to be on the winning side.
- Principal Greg Welden turned 40 years of age.
- Welden & Coluccio Lawyers were the major sponsor for the Memorial Day for Brian “Robbo” Robertson at the Semaphore Bowling Club.
- Principals Greg Welden & Jason Coluccio attended a reception hosted by His Excellency the Honourable Hieu Van Le AO, Governor of South Australia, in honour of the great work undertaken by Cure4CF Foundation.
- Welden & Coluccio Lawyers were quoted in the lead article in the “Smart Investor”, highlighting some of the pitfalls of DIY Wills in the Australian Financial Review.
- Principal Jason Coluccio and Senior Solicitor Maddalena Romano were married at Enzo’s Ristorante, Hindmarsh.
- One of a handful of sponsors we contributed to the Love for Alex fundraiser to help with the medical care of this 3 year old boy who was diagnosed with Meduloblastoma – a rare and highly aggressive form of brain cancer.
- Senior Solicitor Maddalena Romano joins the firm.
- Jason Coluccio is invited by the City of Prospect to commence work with LinkedIn morning speedlinking sessions.
- Michelle Moore graduated from her Law degree with Honours.
- We opened our second office situated at 170 Grange Road, Flinders Park.
- Celebrated the opening of Elbio Patisserie & Café on Norwood Parade. As a valued client, we assisted them in getting the first, of many, such café’s open.
- 2015 Winner “New Small Business of the Year” BEC Eastside and TTG an award representing some of the largest Council regions across South Australia including The City Of Prospect, City of Norwood Payneham and St. Peters, The City of Unley, Campbelltown City Council, Town of Walkerville and City of Tea Tree Gully.
- Principal Greg Welden co-presented the seminar topic Preparing Grants of Probate held by the Law Society of South Australia to educate the profession on the July 2015 Probate Rules and Supplementary Rules.
- Michelle Moore admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia.
- Junior Solicitor Michelle Moore celebrates as cheerleader in the West Adelaide Bloods first SANFL flag for 30 years.
- Principal Greg Welden attending another Salvation Army Wills Day, this time in Adelaide City.
- At the invitation of Senexus Aged Care, Greg Welden, along with other industry leaders, presented at an information Q&A session at Prospect Town Hall on Placing a Loved One into Aged Care.
- Principal Greg Welden presented at the two day national T.E.N. Conference – Taxation Aspects of Estate Planning & Business Succession in Melbourne presenting his paper Stamp Duty Conundrums in Estate Planning.
- Principal Greg Welden participated in T.E.N. Audio Case Study – Gifts and Asset Divestment in Estate Planning and Asset Protection.
- Principal Greg Welden listed on Doyles Guide as a leader in the field of Wills & Estates Litigation matters in the South Australian legal market identified by his peers for his expertise and abilities in the area.
- Welden & Coluccio Lawyers listed on Doyles Guide as a Second Tier law firm in the field of Wills & Estates Litigation matters in the South Australian legal market, identified by peers for expertise and abilities in the area and ranking above other well established and large law firms.
- Proud to be a part of the now Australia-wide, The Source Bulk Foods, with the opening of their Adelaide flagship store in Glenelg.
- Principal Jason Coluccio attended a local fundraiser named Walk4braincancer for a worthy cause.
- Junior Solicitor Michelle Moore attends Camp Quality for Kids.